CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 noon, 4 March 2020
Due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher, the Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Headteacher from September 2020 to confidently lead our primary school into the future, realising the school’s vision and potential.
Bloxham Church of England Primary School is a thriving two form entry school for 420 pupils. Bloxham is one of the largest villages in Oxfordshire, situated just three miles away from Banbury with easy access to the London to Birmingham M40 motorway.
The governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• Demonstrates intelligent and inspiring leadership of the whole school community
• Will develop and foster collaborative relationships with all stakeholders, from parents to the Church and the local community
• Places the welfare of children at the centre of school life
• Is able to motivate staff, drawing on and developing existing strengths whilst identifying where change is required.
As a school, we offer:
• A team of dedicated staff who work closely together
• A strong Governing Body that is committed, supportive and ready to challenge
• A welcoming environment with a strong community in a rural setting
• Eager and enthusiastic children
Please download our recruitment pack and application form via the links below. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 4 March 2020.
For any queries about the post, or to arrange a time to visit the school please contact the Chair of Governors, John Jackson - email@example.com. Alternatively you can telephone the school office on 01295 720224, and speak to the Headteacher, Matthew Ingall.
Bloxham Primary Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Salary offered: L15 to L21
Start date: September 2020
Closing date for applications: 4 March 2020, 12 noon.
Interview dates: 17 and 18 March 2020
Return applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org