CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 noon, 2 November 2020
Due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher, the Governing Body are seeking to appoint a visionary leader and communicator as their new Headteacher from September 2021.
Bloxham Church of England Primary School is a two-form entry school for 420 pupils in north Oxfordshire, situated just three miles from Banbury with easy access to London and Birmingham via the M40.
We are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
- • Places the wellbeing and nurture of children at the centre of school life
- • Can demonstrate innovative, nurturing and intelligent leadership
- • Is an outstanding communicator
- • Is not afraid to implement change where needed
As a school, we offer:
- • Eager and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- • The challenge of leading our school into its next phase of development
- • A beautiful, well-connected location with a strong community in a rural environment
- • A dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- • A supportive and challenging Governing Body
NB Due to the impact of COVID-19 – any preliminary visits to school will be arranged outside the times when children are in school. Alternatively, virtual visits can be arranged.
For queries about the post, and to arrange a time to visit the school please contact the Chair of Governors, John Jackson - email@example.com. or telephone the school office on 01295 720224.
Bloxham Primary Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all young people, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Salary offered: L18 to L24
Start date: September 2021
Closing date for applications: 2 November 2020, 12 noon.
Interview date: 17 November 2020
Return applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org