At Bloxham’s C of E School we are designers of learning rather than deliverers of a fixed curriculum or published scheme of work. The children’s learning covers the statutory requirements in the national curriculum and underpins our mission statement of inspiring young minds.
Our vision for learning
We want our learners to be inspired lifelong learners
But what does this mean for our children?
Here is a sample of a survey carried out January 2018.
- It means being a good learner and can take on a challenge.
- Always tries their best.
- So like, you’ve learned a lot and feel happy and proud with your work.
- Always learning.
- You work hard and listen well.
- Learning a lot and thinking hard.
- I think it means good learning.
- It means you push yourself and set yourself new challenges.
- It means you aim high and you work hard and always try to improve so you can make the best of all your learning time.
- It means always focused on learning.
- I think it means a focused learner and a great learner, a person who comes into school every day.
- I think it means having passion in learning and being able to cope with learning new things.
- Hard working and gaining knowledge.
- It means that what you learn now you will know it all your life.
- It means you focus and listen so you learn better.