When we came back to school we felt:
- Nervous because we didn’t know what we were going to do.
- Worried about friendships because we might not remember everyone’s name!
- Nervous but at the same time excited.
- Worried because it had been such a long time we might have forgotten everything.
- Felt older and excited to be nearer the top of the school.
- Happy to see friends that don’t live nearby.
How is school different?
- It’s a lot cleaner and the toilets have been decorated.
- There is aone way system to move around the school.
- We eat in the Hall in our ‘bubbles’.
- There is A LOT of hand washing and we have new mobile washing stations.
- There are different timings for the start of the day, the end of the day and playtimes.
- There are different playground zones with arrows to show you which way to go.
- We sit in rows in the classroom.
- The different year ‘bubbles’ don’t mix in school.
- We have to bring in our own towels to dry our hands.
- We are not allowed our own pencil cases.
How do we feel now we are back in school?
- I feel happy and secure.
- I feel happy to be back.
- I feel excited to be back learning.
- I’m happy not to be stuck in the house!
- It’s really great to see my friends because I haven’t seen all of them together for ages!
- I’m glad to be able to talk to my friends in person and not on Skype.
- It feels more normal now.
- It’s good to see different faces.